https://www.epicgames.com : New Fortnite Update Today
The latest new Fortnite update, v17.00, also known as the Fortnite chapter 2 season 7 update, has been released by Epic Games.
Epic Games released the Fortnite v17.00 update on June 8, 2021. The “Invasion” update brings in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7, and it’s a big one. While Epic Games has yet to release official patch notes, pushing players to explore the island for themselves, we’ve got you covered with the Fortnite v17.00 update’s early patch notes. So far, here’s what we know.
Server unavailability for Fortnite v17.00
The servers have been taken offline in preparation for the update, which will take place on June 8, 2021 at 08:00 CET.
Around this time, players will be able to download the Fortnite v17.00 update. The exact date of the update’s release is presently uncertain.
Because the Fortnite v17.00 upgrade is so large, we don’t expect the server disruption to last more than three hours.
Disposal of improvised weapons
Epic Games is deleting Makeshift weaponry from Fortnite with the v17.00 release. Crafting, on the other hand, will remain a thing, and you’ll be able to make a slew of new sci-fi weapons instead.
New weapons in Fortnite v17.00
With the v17.00 patch, new sci-fi weaponry have been added to Fortnite. The Pulsar 9000 shotgun from Save The World is one of them.
We also have new alien weaponry known as “Needler” and “Pulse.” Finally, weapon charms have been added to the game, which players will be able to earn over the course of the season.
Changes to the gameplay in Fortnite v17.00
Epic Games has added the option to cancel an opponent’s Shakedown. “Hitting Reload or the same button/key you used to pick up the opponent will quickly drop them mid-shake, cancelling any unintentional interrogations,” the creator writes.
Changes to the map in Fortnite v17.00
The Spire, the major location for Season 6, has been demolished by an alien mothership in Fortnite Season 7.
Other map improvements are included in the Fortnite v17.00 update, and we recommend exploring the island to find them all.
Patch notes for Fortnite v17.00
As always, the official Trello board, where Epic Games labels certain patches as “Fixed in the next game update,” is our best source of information about bug patches in a new Fortnite update.
The bug fixes scheduled for Fortnite v17.00 are listed below.
1. For a Squad, Shanty When joining a group of players who are currently singing, the emote will be out of rhythm.
Scrolling through the player list in the Voice Chat menu on the gamepad is difficult.
2. Last Forever Emote isn’t working.
3. Battle Royale has been fixed.
4. While inside certain vehicles, you won’t be able to fish.
5. In competitive, certain pickaxes have been disabled.
6. Getting hurt in an automobile while it’s moving.
Fixes that are unique
• The right placements are not being reported by the rounds.
• When environment damage is disabled, unmanned vehicles demolish props.
• On XL Islands, the asset memory size is not displayed in pre-place mode.
• Only specific island templates are compatible with boats.
• The barrier gadget does not prohibit players from constructing through it.
• Preserve The saved score is incorrectly increased by the point device.
• When “Destroyed with Transmit” is enabled, the vehicle explosion is not correctly triggered.
• When flying away of the island, the player may experience an unending loading screen.
• When you switch from one Island to another, the settings from the previous Island are retained.
Fixes for Save the World
• Overloaded inventories may prevent players from loading into Ventures.
• Prompts are sent to console gamers using the mouse and keyboard.
• Only Hero Superchargers are awarded in the Weekly Supercharger Quest.
• Pickaxe animations that are broken.
• Through player-built structures, Husks can inflict harm to objectives.
Fixes for mobile devices:
• Cosmetics, Bundles, and Battle Pass cannot be gifted on the Nintendo Switch controller.
• So there you have it: the Fortnite v17.00 update’s early patch notes. Keep in mind that Epic Games does not provide complete patch notes.