https //www.rtmnu.net online exam :
All regular, private non-colleges and ex-students can download RTMNU Online Exam Link , Time Table 2021 and Hall Ticket of Nagpur Univ March/ April/May Exam 2021.
Candidates can check the complete details available in the Time Table and Hall Ticket . For more details on RTMNU Time Table Winter / Summer 2021, latest updates, release date of admit card read this article. Hall Ticket will be issued by the respective college
RTMNU Online Exam Link Click Here – www.rtmnu.net
Exam- Link – RTMNU 2021 New Update: RTMNU Hall Ticket and Time Table Winter/ Summer 2021 – Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) officials will release the Exam Link – 2021 For RTM Nagpur University . The officials will release the RTMNU Winter / Summer Exam Link RTMNU -2021 for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Arch, B.E, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, PG Diploma, LL.M Courses. Candidates can check the complete details about the RTMNU Exam Link For Winter / Summer 2021.
1. The students have to appear for online examination using web Base Applications at https://www.rtmnu.net
2. Students have to solve 40 Questions within one hour as per given scheduled time
3. All Questions are compulsory for all subjects
RTMNU Time Table Winter 2020
The exams at RTMNU are conducted as summer and winter exams and given the delay due to the pandemic, the winter 2020 exams have been delayed. The exams that are being conducted are partly done by the university and party by the colleges, which allows them to choose how they wish to conduct the exams.
|Faculties||Status of Time Table|
|Faculty of Commerce and Management||Released|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Released|
|Faculty of Humanities||Released|
|Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies||Released|
The RTMNU time table for winter 2020 exams is now available on the site to choose and candidates can find out the schedule for the same online. With exams now having started off, they will be taking place over the due course of four phases in the days to come, kickstarting March 25. Writing the exam across various UG and PG courses for Nagpur University this year are over 2.60 lakh students.
How To Download RTMNU Time Table?
You can follow some basic steps in order to download the RTMNU Time Table for Winter exams 2021.
- Head to the official website for RTM Nagpur University at https://www.nagpuruniversity.ac.in
- Find the section from Examinations
- Here, you will have to head to the exam time table link as you click on Winter 2021
- Select the timetable link that you are looking to download and then select the course as well as semester from the date sheet provided
- Download the PDF on your system and save it for future reference until the examinations are over
- Important Instructions for RTMNU Students
- Candidates must login on time and will have to write 40 questions in an hour’s time
- The exam can be taken on any electronic device with stable connectivity and charge
- Candidates must have working webcams or provide access to device camera during the exam
- Candidates can receive the admission card from college and the user ID, as well as the password, is printed on the card
- Ensure that the room has proper lighting and avoid moving from the examination tab
- Ensure you have captured your photo for photo identity ahead of the examination
- The candidates must be available throughout the time of the examination
RTMNU Exam Pattern 2021
As per the decision from the Board of Examinations and Assessment, the exams that will be conducted for the students will be MCQ based and the students are expected to solve all the examinations. Earlier, candidates had the option to pick 25 out of 50 questions asked. With 40 questions to attempt, each question will carry 2 marks while the exam will last for an hour.
Things Candidates Should Avoid During the Examination
- Candidates must not move away from the screen or try to move away from the main screen
- Candidates should not indulge in any kind of conversation during the exam or refer to any material, or have any kind of other device near them
- Candidates must not sit in a place with any kind of chaos
- Candidates must not cover their face or eyes with anything
- Candidates must not have any program or application on that allows screen sharing as doing any of the above activities will lead to the examination portal being disabled
How to Access and Attend the Exam at the Online Portal?
Step-1: Head to https://www.rtmnu.net and press enter
Step-2: Agree to the prompts that ask you to allow access to location, camera, and microphone
Step-3: Next, you have to select faculty, course, and then semester and log in with the use of your ID and password
Step-4: In case you don’t have an exam on that day, you will receive a notification regarding the same
Step-5: For your first time login, you have to capture your photo by ensuring that the rectangle box places your photo. This will allow the portal to verify your identity and authenticate you during the examination
Step-6: In order to start the exam, you have to select the subject name and then pick the medium i.e English, Hindi, etc and then start the examination