Seva Sindhu Emergency Travel Pass facility should be used by the people who want to go out of the state or who want to travel within the state. The applicants who are applying for the Emergency Travel Pass should enclose proper supporting details.
The districts of Rural Bengaluru, Urban Bengaluru, Ramanagara, Chikkaballapur, and Kolar will be treated as a single unit for vehicular movement between 7 am and 7 pm. No inter-district passes are needed for movement in this area.
Seva Sindhu E Pass Karnataka Govt
The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless and paperless manner. It is step towards provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services to citizens.
Seva Sindhu provides a hassle free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time consuming and non-value add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
How to Get The Karnataka Emergency Travel Pass
1. Open the website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
2. Click on Appropriate link like travel to Karnataka or Travel outside Karnataka
3. Next You will reach the Emergency Travel Pass Page.
4. Enter the Name of the traveller, Mobile Number, Gender, Age and Aadhar Number.
5. Nex you have to enter the Present Address Details.
6. Then you have to give Address to which you are travelling to.
7. Then you have to enter Travel arrangement , travel date, Vehicle Number, Identity card number last four digits.
9. You have to enter Quarantine Details like Do you have cold/cough or fever or related symptoms? or Have you been quarantined by authorities in the recent past?
10. Then Click the Declaration and click Sumbit
11. You will get the Epass in the Next Page.
12. Show it at the time of Travel.
Karnataka 24 x 7 Helpline Numbers 104, 08046848600, 08066692000
Documents Required for E PASS Registration
• Voter ID or
• Aadhar Card or
• Ration Card or
Enclose the copy of a Govt. issued ID card, Medical Certificate or any other document as single PDF document or as an image to support your claim for availing the emergency pass.