getscarlet.com Activate Card : How do you use a Scarlet Card?
The Scarlet Bank Account and widely accepted Mastercard® debit card helps you to build healthy financial habits to reach your goals.
To get started, you can either buy a temporary starter card at Walgreens or Duane Reade locations, and thenat getScarlet.com to access the full benefits of the Scarlet Bank Account, or you can choose to register directly online at getScarlet.com.
Once you register online, you will receive a personalized card in the mail at the address you provided.
Setting up an Account is easy
Just a few details before we start:
1. myWalgreens LogoYou must have a valid myWalgreens™ membership #. Log in to locate your membership #. Not a member? Join FREE now, then come back to register for a Scarlet Account.
2. You must be at least 18 years-old to open an Account (19 in Alabama and Nebraska).
3. You must provide your Social Security Number. Federal regulations* require us to collect this information. We will never check your credit, we just need to verify your identity.
4. You must have a valid email address.
In order to get the full functionality of your Scarlet Account you must verify the email address that you provided during registration. Email verification allows us to identify that you are the person who signed up for the Scarlet Account. Plus, it makes sure we have the right email address on file to send you important information about your Account.
getscarlet.com Activate Card :
1. Visit the page https://secure.getscarlet.com/login.
2. Enter your username and password given at the time of registration.
3. Enter the Card Number of the Debit Card.
4. Now enter the CVV and the expiration date on the card.
5. Click on Activate card button to activate the debit card.
How can I use the virtual temporary card?
You must add money to your Account in order to use your virtual temporary card. Once you’ve added money to your Account, you can use your virtual temporary card for online purchases and in-store purchases when added to your digital wallet until your personalized Scarlet debit card arrives.
Log into your Scarlet Account to access your virtual temporary card number, CVV code and expiration date. Do not use your temporary virtual card number for recurring payments such as memberships or subscriptions as it will be deactivated once you activate your personalized Scarlet debit card.
What happens to my virtual temporary card once I activate my personalized Scarlet debit card?
Look for your personalized Scarlet debit card to arrive in the mail 7-10 business days after you complete registration. Once you activate your personalized debit card, your virtual temporary card will be deactivated, and you will be able to access the money in your Scarlet Account with your new personalized debit card.